Teku 3.0 Craft Beer Tasting Glasses by Rastal, Set of 6, 14.2ounce, Clear
Beer enthusiasts wishing to stimulate their guests’ enthusiasm for the new craft beers (which are sometimes also referred to as gourmet beers, artisan beers or premium beers) should remember two rules for success. First: the eye wants to be pleased, too. Second: only a perfectly shaped glass will bring out the full array of aromas and flavors locked in craft beers. This is where the TEKU goblet by RASTAL comes into play, offering an excellent alternative for any beer style and environment. The partnership in the creation of the TEKU was Italy’s cult brewer Teo Musso, acting in collaboration with Kuaska, aka Lorenzo Dabove, the famous Italian beer sommelier. The idea behind the concept was to provide the glass with an unusual curvature and an upward-widening, yet straight-lined rim area that would synergize with each other, thus allowing each beer to fully unfold its unique wealth of aromas.
- Often referred as "the world's best beer glass," the unique design of the Teku glass offers something for all of the senses.
- Created to enhance the drinking experience and designed by a craft beer expert and a sensory analyst - the glass for all beers.
- Contemporary look and angled bowl captures the aromatics for the nose and palate. Measures 7.75" H x 3.75" W, 14.2 oz capacity
- Package Dimension 12"x 8"x 8"
- Each glass is wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in a sturdy gift box to ensure the safest delivery.
- Your happiness is our priority. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your glassware, contact us directly on Amazon for a no-questions-asked refund or replacement.